Contact Computing and Communications Services (CCS) if you have forgotten your password. Phone: 519-824-4120 ext. 58888
Winter 2015 Courses
- Alternative Land Use Practices for Sustainable Landscapes
- Business Management Principles
- Commercial Greenhouse Crop Production
- Computer Assisted Design
- Cultural Practices for Plants
- Designing for Sustainability
- Environmental Management of the Golf Course
- Growing Plants
- Intro to Plant Identification
- Landscape Design I
- Weed Management in Horticulture
- Weed Management in Turf
- Landscape Design II
- Introduction to Soils and Plant Growth
- Introduction to Landscape Construction
- Ornamental Plant Protection
- Fundamentals of the Role of Plants in Urban Sustainability
- Food Processing for Urban Gardeners
- Ecology of Gardens and Landscapes in an Urban Environment
- Agricultural Plant Selection for Urban Gardeners
- Plant Propagation
- Theory and Principles of Sustainable Urban Agriculture and Horticulture
Open Learning and Educational Support
160 Johnston Hall
Guelph, Ontario, Canada N1G 2W1
Phone: 519 767-5000 or
519 824-4120 Ext. 55000
Fax: 519 767-1114
November 14, 2014
NOTE: NEW COURSE OFFERING FOR WINTER 2015 HAS BEEN ADDED - Designing for Sustainability - Early Bird rate available until Friday December 12, 2014.
October 23, 2014
Registration is now open for the Winter 2015 courses which start on Monday, January 12, 2015. Early Bird savings for Winter 2015 Certificate and Diploma courses goes until Friday December 12, 2014. Register now to save money.
Friday, September 19 is the last day to register for the fall 2014 semester. There is still some space left in courses so register asap. Returning students - please see the important message noted below on September 3.
September 3, 2014
An important reminder that returning students must use the new username/password login information provided in your summer 2014 confirmation message sent by Open Learning and Educational Support.
Some guidance for both new and returning students: For returning students please note that our courses have a new look. Please take some extra time at the beginning of the semester to familiarize yourself with your course. All students can begin by visiting the Start Here button and then expand the "side menu” link on the left to see instructions on how to navigate your course. If you are a past student we hope you like some of the new features which we feel will assist you in managing your course. Click around and explore!
You will also find a new comprehensive Help section. Look at the top right and you will see the Help link. Student feedback guided our technical support team to develop the Help section of the website. You will find answers to all of your 'How Do I?' questions including how to set up the course view with your preferences.
If you do have any technical difficulties while navigating through the course, please contact our technical support team at help@OpenEd.uoguelph.caor call toll free at 1-866-275-1478. They are your best contact for help in getting any of your technical questions answered.