You can now access most of the documents that were found here from the Open Learning Student Portal! 

From the “Student Home” in the Open Learning Student Portal, you may;

  • Drop a Course - in your Current Courses, select “Drop Course”
  • Print a Receipt – to print a receipt of payment choose "My Account History", then "Basket ID". For a tax reciept select “Tax Receipt”. Note that for the 2016 scholl year T2202's will be mailed. 
  • Request a Transcript – select “Special Requests”
  • Change your Address - select "My Profile"
  • Request a Certificate/Diploma – select the “Forms and Policies"

The following are links to documents that you may find helpful in managing your courses.