Creating Landscapes Diploma
The Creating Landscapes Diploma will provide you with the skills and techniques used to create landscape drawings. The depth and breadth of your knowledge will be expanded through practice, in particular through the Capstone Landscape Design Project course that amalgamates many important aspects of design.
The Creating Landscapes Diploma is designed for:
- Landscape professionals wishing to develop or improve design skills
- Homeowners wanting a better understanding of the design and function of their landscape environment
Benefits for students:
- Analyze what landscape sites have to offer giving you the tools to better assist your clients.
- Learn how to recommend durable and functional materials to be used in the construction of specific landscape features
- Practice both CAD and hand drawing techniques that will help you communicate design intentions more effectively
- Understand how to be more creative and unique in developing landscape design solutions
- Learn and implement design strategies to create aesthetically pleasing, functional and sustainable landscapes
- Earn important credentials to help you promote your business
The Creating Landscape Certificate is the foundation for the diploma program. Students who wish to complete a diploma must complete all six Certificate courses in addition to the four diploma courses. To receive a diploma all ten courses must be completed.