Contact OpenEd Technical Support if you have forgotten your password.
Phone: 519-824-4120 ext. 56939 or Toll Free (CAN & USA) 1-866-275-1478
Saturday: 10:00 am-4:00pm,
Open Learning and Educational Support
160 Johnston Hall
Guelph, Ontario, Canada N1G 2W1
Phone: 519 767-5000 or
519 824-4120 Ext. 55000
Fax: 519 767-1114
Cultural Practices for Plants in W17 is now Full. Please click here to be added to the wait list.
Join us this Winter 2017 for online courses in horticulture, turf, sustainable urban landscapes and landscaping. Our courses are designed for industry professionals as well as the home gardener. You can pick and choose courses that meet your professional and personal needs OR complete a series of courses in order to obtain a certificate or diploma.
Winter Courses will start on January 16, 2017 and end April 7, 2017. Qualify for early bird savings by registering before Friday December 16, 2016. Click on the course names below to learn more about each course.
Winter 2017 Courses include:
- Cultural Practices for Plants
- Introduction to Plant Identification
- Landscape Design II
- Introduction to Soils and Plant Growth
- Weed Management in Turf
- Growing Plants
- Business Management Principles
- Ornamental Plant Protection
- The Naturalized Landscape
- Sustainable Urban Crop Production
- Food Processing for Urban Gardeners
- Fundamentals of the Role of Plants in Urban Sustainability